1.21.2008

SOMEBODY GOT SPANKED!



U-N-L-V...GO FIGHT WIN! Johnny and I went to the REBEL game last week and we won! The only good thing about byu being there is that my cousin Syd and her husband David came from Arizona to watch Dav's brother lose. The best thing happened to me too at the game; when I went out to get a soda my favorite mascot came up behind me and scared the crap out of me and I got to have my picture taken with him. Johnny calls me the biggest dork... but he is my favorite!


and i'm the dork?

6 comments:

sydney said...

Rebel Red has nothing on Cosmo the Cougar!!! You should be ashamed that you root against BYU!!! Just remember, you have to come to Provo and play us and our 41 game home streak. Also we will play you again
in the Mountain West tourney!! Revenge is SWEET! I can't complain about these games in Vegas. I get to see you guys. In March we will have to go to dinner!! Tell the family Hello!! GO COUGS!!!!

The Foster Family said...

I'm coming in March if there is a party! I'd love to see BYU make its revenge! How can you call yourself a mormon Stephanie- I mean really- Norma and Boyd would be so disappointed! Kidding, but BYU is the team! And Lee is the man!

steph j. said...

lucky for you two, i've supressed my true feelings for byu and do I need to post the picture of Lee getting rejected at the game, it made the front page of the UNLV's paper...so sad!

Heidi said...

Being married to a die-hard true blue BYU fan, I won't even get into the whole BYU/UNLV argument - but he was very disappointed with that game. I bought Andrew tickets but at the last minute he had to give them away because of a meeting. He's really sad he missed it. I love the pic of you with the Rebel though!!

Mindy said...

Have I told you how funny you are? You make me laugh!!! I am certain Grandma and Grandpa are rollin' right now. They have got to be so proud that their granddaughter is carrying on the UNLV pride.

The Foster Family said...

Mail the Lee reject picture to Syd- it will be a great humbling-rebuilding experience for Lee!