
Johnny's Aunt Edeltrud from Germany came to visit our family last week and we had a lot of fun with her. Johnny was not shy using his 20 word vocabulary on his aunt who was so nice and never made fun. She really was the sweetest thing ever; it made me sad that I wasn't able to talk with her more. (the only German word i know is "shutup") We were able to go out to dinner with her one night and then we had everyone over here for dinner another evening and so we were able to spend a little bit more time with her then. We would love to visit her and Marianne's other siblings in Germany someday soon, maybe when we don't have strollers and car seats to deal with. We love you Edeltrud and enjoyed having you here so much!

Here is all 18 of the Johnson grandkids at our house with our Aunt Edeltrud. We will have one more in the next week or so. (can't wait!)

Aunt Edeltrud and Johnny talking to each other. Edeltrud would say a sentence in english and then Johnny would say it in german; this went on for a good 45 minutes.
7 comments:
I can just hear Johhny now and he probably had a smirk too! OK so I have yet to hear from you. I'm sorry I'm not moving back It was a very hard choice and it breaks my heart. Especially when I have to read things from your blog instead of already knowing them. I miss you
you need to get long distance since you are staying! i miss you too and i don't want you to feel bad about your decision; you guys have to do what you have to do and i love you no matter what!
Gus, you need to post your pictures that you have of your new FAVORITE football team. Just don't go to any more of their games, because they have lost everyone you have been too. (Matt, of course)
Mindy, you are not moving back? What about our Cowboys parties to brainwash Johnny that he is a fan?
Steph, thanks for having all 578,000 of us at your house for dinner when Edeltrud was here!
I think the new blog look is great!
What a fun time with your family! She looks like Marianne!
Hi Johnny and Steph, it's so nice to see you and your family. I was really a little bit jealous about Edeltruds trip. Whenever I see pictures from all my cousins with their familys I wished I could fly tomorrow to come and see all of you. Could you give me your e-mail adress So I can send you a picture from me and my family.
Best wishes to everybody,
your cousin Bettina from Germany!
Post a Comment