1.31.2008

New Favorite Jeans!

I went shopping with Mandi today to go get a pair of jeans that I liked, but when we were getting ready to try them on the sales girl asked us if we had tried "Silver" before. No, we hadn't so we did and I liked them better than the original brand I was going to get. The color and cuts are great but they are also really soft, not that stiff jean feel. Anyway, I just thought I'd share my new find! I also heard that the new Modbe jeans are really great too; they are a little low in the front and higher in the back. If anyone has tried them let me know how you like them.

9 comments:

Sheri said...

What store did you go to? Never can have enough jeans.

Mindy said...

Sheri Hi I am stephs sister. She is in DC right now. Fun HUH? she got them from nordstroms... of coarse She lives for that store!!! Steph I am glad you are coming home tomorrow. hows was the lonely plane flight? call me and let me know what it was like and what you did. I figure you will check your blog first.

Matt and Amanda said...

I agree with Steph! The jeans are really comfy! She looks HOT in them!

Josh&Lizzy said...

It will be a miracle if this shows up right... a HUGE thank you to Steph for teaching me all about the world of blogging- if anyone deserves to look sexy in some new jeans, it is definitely her!!

steph j. said...

To bad...i don't! ok maybe next to Rosie O'donnel.

Nicole Cave said...

How did you do your header...its cute?

steph j. said...

nicole, it was really hard...i paid someone to do it for me. jamiecarterdesigns.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oohh good to know, I am currently saving up and trying to loose those extra pounds that never like to leave. Then hoping to get a pair of "True Religions", but I don't know There a lot of $$$ so maybe I will look into the "silvers"! Thanks for the info...

steph j. said...

Whit, I went to a Modbe party last night and tried on their jeans and I really liked them too. They are $80. They are higher in the back and lower in the fron but not too low, you might want to check into those. I've been waiting to get off my weight also before I buy a pair of TR's or Sevens too...it's only been about 5 years! If I looked like you I'd have several paird by now!