I'm sure by tomorrow morning all of you will have heard the sad news of our beloved prophet's passing. I just wanted to say how much I love President Hinckley and how much he will be missed; at the same time I am grateful that he has been granted the right to return home to our Father in Heaven, to see his loved ones and his sweet wife. Can you imagine his homecoming? What a wonderful man and leader. I'm grateful for this gospel, for the knowledge that I have. I'm grateful for all of you: family and friends and for the gospel that we are apart of and for the examples you are to me.
6 comments:
Yes he really will be missed so much. Like you said, what a grand homecoming that must have been last night! We truly were blessed to have such a wonderful man as our prophet for so long. I was still in high school when he became out prophet so he was basically the prophet for half my life! Amazing man!! Thanks for your little tribute!
DITTO on President Hinkley!! So I spent the ENTIRE day trying to do the three column thing...i should have just had you come help me!!! I just did a whole new blog...so the new address is
theamaesngang.blogspot.com
I know I am a dork but I didn't know how else to do it!!!
yours is the third post now that i have read about our prophet. how happy he must be, looking down on us and seeing what an impact he has left. i love how supportive everyone is. i too, love him very, very much and will truely miss him.
haha...if not sisters, i'm glad we were brought together somehow. cousins-in-law will do :) i'm so happy you share my love and appreciation.
Love your tribute and I LOVE your new header!!! Seriously cute. I may have to make a Vegas trip for blog lessons!
Hey Steph...that was an awesome saying from Elder Packer and a great ribute to Pres. Hinkley.
Post a Comment