I wanted to share with all of you vampire lovers out there that they are going to start filming the movie for Twilight next month and that the rolls of edward and bella have been cast. i was talking with my sister in law about this and she was saying that she might not want to see it because she doesn't want to be dissapointed. i underststand her point but at the same time as i was reading i was thinking to myself that i really would love it if they made this into a movie. when it comes down to it, i know that if it's kept to PG13 my butt will be in the theater with my smuggled in microwave 94% fat free popcorn in hand. i do understand though that my personal images of how i think edward and all the rest of them look may be ruined. oh well! i can't wait. all of you that are interested in going; we'll have to make it a girls night out!
Here is a link I found for more information about the movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/
is this a good thing or bad thing?...maybe it's both, just like edward!
8 comments:
Okay, it's so funny that you made a post about Twilight. I think about this all the time. I was about to put up a discussion post on Twilight as well! I didn't go to the website bc I'm scared of what it will have on it tho...I have refused to look at any of her characters before I finish the third book (which, i am very close to doing) I too, am not sure if I want to see some movie creaters point of view, because everything is so perfect in my head that I am afraid it will be ruined. However, I know once it comes out I will not be able to resist!! I love these books way too much! I have to read/see everything an anything that is related to them. I want to make a special trip to Vegas when it comes out so I can see it with you!
niki, that would be soooo fun! i didn't post the characters pictures or their names so I woudln't ruin it for those like yourself who don't want to know!
Hey Steph!!! What a cute BLOG!! I just love it! I have been on the computer sooo much this week tryin to figure this crap out! I just realized there were comments on mine,I am a bit SLOW...I still need to figure out the slide show and music thing!!!
You rock!!!
I'm so excited that you found my blog! I REALLY REALLY REALLY need a trim, and Marbara Payne told me you are cutting hair in your home...will you cut mine?!?! Email me... smcollins79@hotmail.com.
Back to your blog...I LOVE the Twilight series, and I have mixed feelings about the movie. I don't want to be disappointed, but I want to see how it all plays out in film, too!
It's like with any book, the movie is always different than what you pictured in your head but I can't wait to see these movies!! The books were great...especially #3...definitely my FAVE!! I loved how you really got to know all the characters backgrounds and stories. We will be sitting in the theater with a bunch of teeny boppers I am sure, but I don't care!!
Like you said I am not sure about the movie but all you have to say is girls night and I am there! I just can't wait for the next book to come out. October is a long way away.
Hey Steph-Keep me posted on when the movie comes out. I'd love to join you for the girls night out. Just like you, while I have been reading the books, I've thought about what good movies they would make!
I think I am one of the 6 or 7 LDS women that have not read the Twilight books and have yet to jump on the bandwagon. My problem is I never have time to read anything! I wonder if I just saw the movie if I would be able to understand the whole story!
Post a Comment