does anyone know where I go to make my header picture smaller...it's a little too big...hello! what i would really like to do is a custom header, do you have to have photo shop to do one of those?
Memory Mixer is a great program to make cute headers. It has a TON of digital scrapbook stuff to make cute pictures and custom headers/pages/cards, etc. I got one at craft store that was having a sweet 40% sale. Don't know if there is a Roberts crafts in Vegas, but if so, you can print out a coupon from their online website and take it to the good ol' store. It's definitely worth it.
You're way ahead of me with the cute header. My friend is helping soon, if I learn anything that will help you I will let you know- I think it looks cute. Most the time the pictures are so small you can't see them- you can see this one :)
Hey Steph-Gerilyn and I were wondering were you got your blog page setup? We are both a little slow in the blogging world and wanted to know how we can make ours cuter?
Hey Steph-I tried to copy and paste the slide and it wouldn't let me. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if it just doesn't allow you to do that?
There is a girl that does semi-custom designs and more check out her page at jamiecarterdesigns.blogspot.com They are super cute. And she does way cute invites etc. I think I am going to order Lillie's Invites and thank you cards from her. How did you get your three column layout? But I am proud of you for getting the picture up there.
I know a lady who will make them for you for $20. Her blog is chrisjenkins.typepad.com. She will make you anything you want and all of them I have seen are really cute! By the way I love your family pictures! Who did them?
10 comments:
Memory Mixer is a great program to make cute headers. It has a TON of digital scrapbook stuff to make cute pictures and custom headers/pages/cards, etc. I got one at craft store that was having a sweet 40% sale. Don't know if there is a Roberts crafts in Vegas, but if so, you can print out a coupon from their online website and take it to the good ol' store. It's definitely worth it.
Hey steph, I use the same digital scrapbook thing Nicole uses. If you want you could send me some pic. and I could make you a few
It looks cute!
You're way ahead of me with the cute header. My friend is helping soon, if I learn anything that will help you I will let you know- I think it looks cute. Most the time the pictures are so small you can't see them- you can see this one :)
Hey Steph-Gerilyn and I were wondering were you got your blog page setup? We are both a little slow in the blogging world and wanted to know how we can make ours cuter?
Hey Steph-I tried to copy and paste the slide and it wouldn't let me. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if it just doesn't allow you to do that?
There is a girl that does semi-custom designs and more check out her page at jamiecarterdesigns.blogspot.com They are super cute. And she does way cute invites etc. I think I am going to order Lillie's Invites and thank you cards from her. How did you get your three column layout? But I am proud of you for getting the picture up there.
I know a lady who will make them for you for $20. Her blog is chrisjenkins.typepad.com. She will make you anything you want and all of them I have seen are really cute! By the way I love your family pictures! Who did them?
thank you everyone for all of your suggestions.
Don't make it smaller...it looks really good!!
Post a Comment