why did i have to mess with my blog and think i could do something creative? freak! well, i've been trying to put everything back and i know that i am missing some friends, if you don't see your name on my friends list, will you please comment and leave me your blogspot address? thanks! (so many hours waisted...i'm sick to my stomach)
13 comments:
Our names are still listed, however our last name is misspelled!!
What did you try to do to your blog?
I have done that before. It is a pain in the butt.
Oh my goodness Steph. My stomach hurts for you. I am so sorry
Oh that sucks-I'm so sorry! I just can't believe you didn't add us back to the list and I am family! What's up with that? j/k
I think everyone who blogs knows exactly how you feel because we've all been there and done that to some extent or another. Good luck putting it all back together!
I think that seems to happen alot. My address is 4evrmohlman6.blogspot.com
it's okay i won't be offended steph!) =)
kartchnerkrew.blogspot.com
Oh well, now you can put my name in right! J/K I still luv ya!!
kueenkrissy.blogspot.com
and that would be Kris Watkins...not Watson ;o)
Thanks everyone, sorry kris!
We're there, but change my name. I am not Lenzi or Lindsey! :) What happened?!
I'm so sorry Leslie, I don't know what I was doing...I was in distress!
oh no, what happend? things look normal to me.
You've been tagged. See my blog!
Steph, I was talking to Stephanie Davis today and she told me about your blog site! Way cute! By the way this is your long lost friend Heidi(Ferdig) Frehner! Anyway, I love your blog. If you would like to see mine you can go to
thefrehner5family.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you:-)
Heidi
Post a Comment