
I just wanted to say a quick Happy Birthday to my sis Min. She is so special to me, she's a wonderful mom to her kids, a great sister, and one of the most caring people I know. She has a wonderful heart and a sweet personality and she is so much fun to be with. She is an example to me in the way she lives her life and I love her dearly and hope she has a wonderful 29th birthday...it's getting closer!
7 comments:
Thanks Steph. I really had fun with you and Mom. I feel the same way about you and look up to you in so many ways you are amazing!!! I could not have asked for a better big sister and friend. I can't believe we have had 29 years of memories. I have been working on your birthday present and it is wonderful look back on those special memories. Just about memory in my life I can honestly say that you are a big part of.I love that we are close and that we can have fun together. Thanks again
Oh my, she looks exactly the same as she did as a girl. I have not seen her in forever. It's nice to see that cute picture of Mindy and remember what a fun girl she always was at church, girls camp and all of the other things we all did growing up.
Mindy looks just like she did when we were in the 23rd Ward together~ BEAUTIFUL! I also remember how fun she was to be around and the fun CRAZY times that we had up at girls camp, WOW! Happy Birthday Mindy!
that was so sweet! she is so cute!
I'm so glad you put a picture of Mindy on your site because her site is blocked! (rude :) It is so nice to see her and know she is doing well.
It has been fun watching you girls grow up. Love seeing what beautiful wives and mothers you are. Hope you had a happy day Mindy! I could go for one of those yummy looking messy sundaes right now!
Hey Steph...hows it going? I think you need to update. And we need to get together for a game night.
Post a Comment