5.13.2008

Husband Tag


I haven't done this one yet and my friend Melissa tagged me so here you go...
1. What is his name? Jonathan Rhomer Johnson
2. Who eats more? Johnny does right now, only because I'm on ANOTHER diet, usually I probably do.
3. Who said I love you first? I think he did, that was like 14 years ago. So, even though the things I wrote in my journal when I was a teenager are lame and embarrasing, they are good for things like this. He said he loved me on May 27, 1994 at 11:38 pm. I know...I'm such a dork!
4. Who is taller? He is 6'1.5, I'm 5'4.5
5. Who is smarter? He is totally smarter than me, and that's ok, I always have someone to go to when I have a question.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me. Johnny admits that.
7. Who does the laundry? I do, most of the time. Johnny will put the laundry in when there are no more clothes to wear and he'll fold them, and then I put them away.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
9. Who pays the bills? Me.
10. Who cooks more? Me. Johnny does make really yummy quacamole though.
11. What meals do you cook together? When we grill we're in the kitchen together and if we are making a big breakfast then we also will cook together; he always does the eggs.
12. Who is more stubborn? I don't think either of us our very stubborn.
13. Who is first to admit they are wrong? I would say I am and Johnny would say there is nothing for him to admit because he's never wrong.
14. Who is more clean? We both like things clean but I am the one that does the actual scrubbing.
15. Who has more siblings? I do. I have 1 brother and 4 sisters, Johnny has 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I don't like this question, I guess we're pretty equal pant wearers.
17. What do you like to do together? Go to the movies, leave on get-a-ways, watch The Office and Lost.
18. Who eats more sweets? Johnny does. Like Melissa and Eric, he loves gummy, sour candy and I always choose chocolate (the stuff with the most fat).
19. Guilty pleasures? Breakfast food, sports, Reeses peanut butter cups, and the beach.
20. How did you meet? We met at seminary while we were at Rancho High School.
21. Who kissed who first? Johnny kissed me on December 11, 1993, I didn't remember that, I had to look it up in my journal.
22. Who proposed? Johnny did.
23. His best feature? Johnny has beautiful blue eyes and I always have liked that tooshie of his.
24. What is his greatest quality? He is a lot of fun to be with. He is easy going and sometimes I need that to balance out my craziness. He has many more too!

I'm tagging Min, Poo, Jess, & Michelle.

1 comment:

Melissa D. said...

That's so awesome that you kept a journal from that long ago! It's so good that you can go back and look things up. I only started keeping one after Caylin was born because I wish I had done it the entire pregnancy. Fun info on Johnny! Thanks for doing that!