Cash had his first appointment with Dr. Kinner last week, May 6th and he did pretty well. He really liked the movie that was playing in the room, it was Goofy and he also loved the new tooth brush they let him hold while they looked at his teeth, but he didn't really care for the bright light or laying in the chair and having the dentist's hands in his mouth. Dr. Kinner worked fast while he counted Cash's teeth and then told him that he had no cavities. The best part for Cash was when he got to pick a toy out of the toy chest. So we don't have to go back for six months and that is my favorite part!



14 comments:
I love the pictures of Cashy laying down for the dentist to look at his mouth. He is so funny! I am glad all went well! I think it is cute that the dentist counted for him too. We all know how much he loves to count!
I can't believe he has already been to the dentist! Mason is 3 and hasn't been yet-I'm a bad mother!
I love the retro couch he is sitting on! What a good boy to sit through a dentist appt!!
It's never any fun going to the dentist. At least he did pretty well for you.
this is so random and unrelated but our photographer got the cutest shots of your daughter at our wedding... can i email them to you/where?
whitney horito royal
That's my kids dentist! I love Dr. Kinnear, yet I don't think the hygentist that is in the picture really cares for my Camryn. I see the look of dread when we come in because Camryn freaks out whenever she sees her. She's now sedated whenver she has an appointment. Which reminds me that I need to get my kids in. Thanks!
Whitney, I did see those shots at your wedding and they are amazing, yes I'd love for you to email them to me because I wanted to order the one of Kenna with my Dad for Father's Day. my email is: stephylovespink@hotmail.com
Thanks! By the way, you are absolutly beautiful in your wedding pictures!
I am taking my kids tomorrow! It will be Colin's first appointment so I hope we're as lucky as you and have no cavities.
what a good boy! i love all the new pics down the sides of your blog!
yeah for Cash!! BTW, I love the name Cash and I can't believe how well he did. I know I wouldn't have been able to do that. They would have had to strap me down.
Hey girl! I love that we all blog. We were thinking of a Saturday temple session followed by a lunchout. Is there a Saturday that doesn't work for you?
Looks like he was a very good boy at the dentist! I hope that when I take my kids they will be just as good! I like the pictures that you have on the sides of your blog... very cute!
Totally off subject, but I noticed your countdown ticker to the beach house and it's about the same time as ours - where you going? We can't wait!
No way Steph - we're going to Oceanside too!! We're renting a condo on the beach and going with Andrew's sister and her family first week of August. Are you guys going with extended family or just yourselves? We'll have to hang out :)
Post a Comment