1.19.2009

Kenna's dance class December 10, 2008

Kenna started taking a dance class a couple months ago. She is in Miss Niki's tap/jazz class and Kenna is having lots of fun. Her teacher told them last week in class what their recital costumes are going to look like for their recital in June and Kenna became giddy just telling me about them. Kenna hasn't taken dance for a few years and so I'm really happy she is enjoying herself; it did take a little persuasion from me to get her in it again. Before Christmas break, they had an Open House at the dance studio so that parents could come in and take video and snapshots of our kids dancing, which was a special treat because that is the only time they allow parents to come in and watch. They had a little Christmas piece that performed, it was very cute!


1 comment:

Bettina said...

It's great that she likes dancing. I love to dance, but I'm sad that I didn't take lessons in a dancing school. Well, I still could do this!?