
So we took our second trip to D-land since getting season passes in October; we left Sunday December 7th, taking our time to arrive because we knew we wanted to stay late and watch the firework show. Sunday was a little crowded but Monday and Tuesday were better. It was our first visit to Disney at Christmas time and we were all very excited to see the decorations and watch the snowfall in the evening. The decorations were beautiful and the lights were gorgeous. It's amazing! It was fun to see all the holiday parades that aren't normally there and to see all the Disney characters dressed in their holiday outfits. Cashy tells me every week, "Mon Mom, wets go Dineywan; wets go in da ca." He loves it and we are looking forward to going again in March to celebrate Cashy's 3rd birthday. No matter how many times we go, there is always something new we do, eat or see. This time we tried one of those nasty looking, barbarian turkey legs; Coco loved it (of course), Kenna wouldn't even try it. We also went to the fairy's land to meet Tinker Bell and her friends for the first time. I don't think we'll be doing that again any time soon. Luckily, Johnny and Coco decided to go ride Star Tours while we stood in line for an hour.












Dad showing the kids how the fast pass machines work.



Kenna enjoying the best hot chocolate on Earth.







This is where Cashy took his nap for two days.

13 comments:
Looks so fun! Maybe we'll do that one year...
I love Disneyland at Christmas time, and I love your family! You guys are adorable! Looks like you guys had a blast! Maybe one day we'll get it together to go together!
Disneyland is so magical at Christmas time- I love it. Hopefully we will get a chance to go there this year.
You asked me about the aerobics class at the stake center - I've never been to that but just workout with friends whenever we get the chance. We do pilates, bike rides, or jogs with our strollers. It's definitely easier than doing it alone!
That is so fun! We always go to Disneyland around Halloween time. We will have to go during Christmas time also!
About my girl's middle names... It just kind of worked out that way. My poor hubby.. he is surrounded by princesses and PINK everything! And yes, Kasey and I have already arranged for at least one of her boys, and one of my girls to get married! lol:-)
Aren't season passes the best?! Yours have already paid for themselved! I have never had a turkey leg before, but I've always wanted to try one. We're going again in March - you guys should come, too!!!
Wow, everything looks so fantastic! Nice to see new pictures from all of you.
By the way, how can I put the pictures on my blog like you do? I mean one below the other.
OHHHHHH- I want to go at Christmas time! I never have- I mean my kids really want to! Looks like so much fun! And I love Cash's face in the family pictures. When he is big, that picture will be your favorite! Even though it makes you mad right now!
so fun! i'm a little bit jealous. disney land at christmas time is so dreamy. i love the family picture in front of the tree.
Looks like such a fun trip. I love all of the pictures you took, they look great! I love going but the next time we go I want the kids to be a little older so they can go on more things and so they won't say the whole time, "I'm tired will you carry me?" We should have taken the double stroller!
Looks like you guys had a great time! Seeing the pictures got me really excited for our upcoming trip!
Oh my goodness so fun and its beautiful!! Looks like you guys had a blast. Btw my address I keep forgetting to get you
11749 W. Wagon Pass St.
Boise, ID 83709
Sorry it took me so long! i hope you guys are doing great!!
With ya on the Tinkerbell line. Longest line we stood in and won't be doing that again anytime soon. Glad you enjoyed the park during the holidays. We broke down in November and bought season passes also which makes a lot of sense to do. We went Jan.12 and Maddie will be dancing there at the end of Feb. so at least I feel like I'm definitely getting my money's worth. Cute of the kiddos.
Post a Comment