1.19.2009

"The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" Performed by the Meadows 8th Primary Kids December 22, 2008



Connor and Kenna participated in our ward's Christmas Pageant.  They both did a good job and had a lot of fun with their friends.  Connor worked very hard at memorizing his lines and remember all of them the night of the performance.  
They were so cute and I love them both so much.

5 comments:

LaAna said...

What a cute family you guys have. Can you believe we have kids of our own now? How quickly time flies. I think you need at least 2 more, what do ya say?

The Lyons Family said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Look at little Cashy, not so little anymore! Looks like you have been a busy women. Btw I'm back on WW again started last week and was down 2.5 this week. We are going on a Cruise the end of March so I only have 9 weeks, wish me luck!!

Kasey said...

Okay I'm planning a girls night. I want to do it at my house...we can all bring healthy dishes to eat and swap recipes, chat, catch up. I'm thinking one of the last 2 weekends in February. Let know know what's good and I'll get invitations out.

Brad and Leslie said...

We did a Christmas pageant this year at Brad's family party. They always crack me up!

☂niki. said...

how cute!

i love the christmas snapshots. is that your house? i love the vintage radio in the background. i have a similar one.