1.10.2009

Johnson Family Pictures

We had our Johnson Family pictures taken in November 2008 at Aliante Park. You know how stressful the big family pictures can be but this time it was surprisingly not stressful in the slightest, with the exception of finding a date that worked for all, but once that was set everything was a breeze. (I'm not sure Oma agrees with me.) She did a great job getting the photographer and coordinating our clothing color and I think the pictures turned out beautifully. It's been a while since we've had pictures done, I was pregnant with Cash and there has been other new grandchildren added as well. Now there are 18 of them...WOW! I think it's just wonderful.









8 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm totally in love with those curls! Your kids are gorgeous!!! Miss them tons!

Bettina said...

Well, I was able to see all of the pictures, and they are all beautiful.

Heidi said...

Wow, what a wonderful picture! The Frehner clan tries to take a family picture every 2 years... it is a ZOO!!!!! Cash's hair is SO cute. I love his curls.

steph j. said...

Thanks Heidi, I did just give him a haircut and so I was a little sad looking at his hair while I was posting those pictures.

Heidi said...

Wow...that is great that you got that big of a family together without any problems. What a nice looking bunch!

Kasey said...

Great pictures! But, hey aren't short people supposed to be in the front? And I have to say I LOVE your boys' hair. I need help with how to use product in Trevor's and Colin's. Maybe you can give me some advice!

Melissa D. said...

How nice that you all could get together for family pictures. They turned out really great!

Heidi said...

What great looking pictures - I think they turned out great!! Who was the photographer?