Becky took pictures of Kenna in her skirt last Saturday at Spring Mountain Ranch and when I saw these...I cried. Kenna was a good sport (for the most part),
through the wind and cold.
I feel so lucky to have these precious pictures of my little princess.
Really, these are priceless and thank you, thank you, thank you, Becky!
17 comments:
Kenna looks beautiful! I love her hairstyle and her curls.
Thanks Bettina, I would love to meet you someday. Johnny and I want to come to Europe one of these days.
GORGEOUS!! Steph and Johnny, here's some proof that your kids are just as adorable as they could possibly be... NOTHING like their parents at all (only kidding!!). I hope Kenna had so much fun doing the shoot... they turned out absolutely perfect!
Those are so beautiful!! What awesome pictures. I've been looking at Becky Earl's photography (thru links on your blog and our nephew Ryan) and I'm simply in awe of her talent. These are definitely priceless!!
What amazing pictures!
Truly priceless. She is adorable..can't wait to see everyone next weekend!!!
Her hair is just so beautiful- you're right- truly priceless! I can't wait for next week either- PURE FUN!!
Those are something you will always treasure.She is so adorable.Even though pictures are sometimes a hassle, they are way worth the memories.
I love the pictures of Kenna! She's beautiful. I can't wait to see all of your kids.
Those pictures came out so beautiful! I'll have to get Becky's number from you when she's ready to take pictures again.
They are sooooooooooooooo beautiful! It hurts me to look at them! She is a model! She always looks perfect in all her pictures....like her mom!
WOW! She is darling and has grown so much since I've seen her last. I love your blog. Gives me lots of ideas!
Those are incredible pictures! She is such an adorable girl.
So cute! Are those curls natural?
Your friend is an amazing photographer and it helps that she has such a beautiful little girl to photograph. Kenna has grown up so much and I am still jealous of that hair! Way cute!
Is her hair naturally curly? It is beautiful!!
Wow. Thats all I can get out after looking at those pictures. Wow. They are sooo gorgeous! So when are you getting yours done like that? :) Kenna is beautiful.
These are TRULY AMAZING!!! TOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment