3.05.2008

Congratulations Taylor



Taylor was baptized on Saturday March 1st the day after her birthday. It was a very nice day and Taylor was beautiful. Taylor is the first cousin on my side of the family to be baptized and she is such a wonderful example to all of the other kids. After she was baptized, Heather and GG got up and talked a little bit about how special Taylor is to them and each of them gave their testimonies. There was a sweet spirit there and I'm happy that we were able to attend and be a part of her special day. I love that Connor and Kenna have such good cousins to look up to. Connor is very excited to be the next one to be baptized in our family. I remember looking at other couples who had children that were being baptized and thinking to myself that they were so old and that I would never be old enough to have a child that was old enough to be baptized...well I am old enough and I cannot believe how fast 8 years goes by. Taylor we love you very much.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow...I can't believe Connor will be turning 8 this year! It seems like just yesterday that you were struggling to keep him in Sunbeams! =)

steph j. said...

Heidi, I know; it's crazy. I had forgotten about Connor not wanting to go to Sunbeams. He's better now.