3.17.2008

Fun weekday visit


Last Wednesday we went to St. George to visit some our favorite people ever! My wonderful friends, Michelle and Paul and her kids are so great to us. The morning was just spent hanging out at there house and chatting while the kids ran around and messed up Shell's house. For lunch we went and got Durango's and then went to the park right by her house. The kids all played and Michelle and I took picture of the kids. Usually we ALWAYS get Cafe Rio for lunch but I wasn't as persistant about it, now that we have one in Las Vegas and Durango's was closer. While we were walking to the park Michelle started to chuckle and made the comment that we could have a pre-school class because of the seven children that we have between the two of us. Isn't it the best when you find a special person one day and that person becomes a life long dear friend? I feel so blessed to have the Hartshorns in our lives, they are such a wonderful family and we love them very much. I really wished that we lived closer together but I guess I should be grateful that they are only in St. George and not somewhere further and
at least we can come up for day trips!


8 comments:

Michelle said...

It is the BEST! We feel blessed too to have you and your sweet family in our lives! Love ya tons!

☂niki. said...

Ummm... You visited your favorite people ever??? Uh, aren't you visiting your favorite people ever THIS weekend????

steph j. said...

I said "some"...

Heidi said...

What a fun trip!! I've never heard of Durango's - is it Mexican food? I keep forgetting there's a Cafe Rio in Vegas now. Isn't it on Sahara?

steph j. said...

Heidi, Yes Durangos is a mexican place and it is right by Old Navy. Cafe Rio is on Sahara and Durango or Rampart, whatever it is at Sahara.

sydney said...

Go COUGS!! I am cheering for 2 teams right now! One being BYU and the other being KENT ST. !! I can't send out emails or you bet I would have responded to your trash talk!! See you in 2 days unless I go see my Cougs kick UCLA's trash!!

sydney said...

PS. I wish we could have gotten together at Durango's when we were there. Next time when we have to come to the black hole here on earth called vegas!!

steph j. said...

i'm just gonna let you simmer down for a bit