3.13.2008
Happy Birthday Cashy!
My baby is 2! He is so much fun right now. This is one of my favorite ages. I love that Cash is talking and saying so many things. My most favorite thing is the way he tells me thank you. He always says "thank you" and then right after says "your welcome"I really need to get it recorded before he stops saying it this way. It is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. I'll try to spell out the way he says it..."Kanc you Mommy...go gecome." Sometimes he forgets who he is talking to and he'll say, "Kanc you Ma...Daeee." He gives the best hugs, his little arms are just long enough to squeeze my neck and it is the best feeling in the world. I'm trying to relish this time with him, and not let it pass me by without noticing the small things; it's sad to say but with Connor and Nen being so close in age, I tried to survive instead of enjoy. Cash loves to count. "One, two, fwee, four, five, eight, seventeen...it's so cute and he starts counting out of nowhere. I just love him so much, temper tantrums and all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
My how time flies! He has grown so much and is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Happy Birthday Cash! WE LOVE YOU!
Oh...he is already 2!!! What a cutie he is! Those pics were so cute...I loved the 1 year old shot of his bare bum! So precious!
What a cute idea with the slide pictures! I can't believe he's 2 already! He's so handsome!
That is crazy that he is already 2. That reminds me that my little Kate is growing up so fast too. She'll be 2 in May. Fun slide show. I loved the pics on Michelle's blog. Cash's curls are adorable.
Happy Birthday to Cash. Steph, i love the shrimp at Geisha. Brandon and i try to steal each others. I love the rice too. everything is good there.
You have such beautiful children! not to mention what a blogger you are! Keep up the great work!
Happy Birthday Cashy-we love you lots! Steph-I think it's time for another one-your babies are too cute! By the way Kenna's pictures are gorgeous-I loved them! She could go into modeling business!
Post a Comment