I forgot this is the bad part of tagging someone first...
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know they are tagged.
* 10 years ago I was:
In hair school in Provo Utah feeling like I was going to die! Provo and I didn't
do well together. Counting down the days till Johnny came home from his mish.
* 5 things on my to do list for today:
1. Go to Maly's
2. Wash sheets
3. Pick-up the play room.
4. Make dinner.
5. Thank you notes from my birthday almost three months ago :( so sorry!
* 4 things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Put some in a high interest account and take care my future. Do some
things to better my community. Maybe develop some centers.
2. Buy a couple of houses in my favorite places including houses for our parents.
3. Get a collection of designer shoes including Christian Louboutins and Minolo's in
a pimped out closet!
4. Hire a personal chef, hair and fasion stylist, make-up artist and cleaning crew.
* 3bad habits: (these are the ones I'm willing to admit)
1. I don't floss
2. Calling people names when I'm driving!
3. Walking outside barefoot
* 5 places I have lived:
1. Las Vegas
2. West Virginia (3 mo. old for only a year)
3. Orem :( Yuk! No offence to my Aunt Ken who I lived with, that was great!
4. Las Vegas
5. Las Vegas
* 5 jobs I have had:
1. Wee Wonder Day Care
2. TCBY
3. Salad Girl @ Bob Taylor's Ranch House
4. Nanny
5. Hair Stylist
* 6 Things most people don't know about me: (This one is hard, I don't hold a lot of things back)
1. I love to listen to soft black boy music like: Genuine, Babyface, Boys 2 Men and all of the
others like them. Only those who know me really well know that about me. When I tell
people this about me they are always surprised...I don't understand why. In addition
to the music I have always been more attracted to black boys. I remember
my first crush in elementry school on this cute little black boy named Ollie and my forth
grade teacher, Mr. Johnson.
2. I'm not perfect...I know this comes as a big shock to you guys. (hee hee)
3. I have a perminant mark around my waist where I wore my pants too high for so many
years.
4. I went to one day of college.
5. I'm a freak about the way the inside of my fridge looks.
6. I faked my eye sight test when I was 10 so I could get glasses.

My Fridge.
I am tagging Wende, Heidi D. and Heidi K., Min and Niki. Can't wait to see what you write!
9 comments:
haha! okay, that is so funny that you've always been more attracted to black guys!!! I was too! I totally thought I would marry one! My biggest crush was my sophmore year when I liked a senior named Yahosh (Yuh-hoe-sshh)short for Yahoshua. He was so hot! I used to like brown boys too...I dated a Mexican and a Tanguan(sp?). I ended up with the perfect man though!!!
I love that you are so open about your love for the Brothas it must be where we were raised that brought that out in you... and me. infact I was elated to find out that Mario (no not Mario Lopez ... yuk!)is going to be on the next dancing with the stars. You are so cute about what you admitted to though I laughed so dang hard. Niki I'm with you too Island boys are right up there.
For real Min...I really don't like that show but I might just have to watch it if Mario's in.
That is a pretty clean fridge. No winder you are getting so skinny, their is hardly any food in your fridge, ha ha. It was really fun reading about you.
Steph--it's a Rancho thing. They wouldn't understand.... When Heidi and I were first married, I would watch the comedy hour on BET and have to interpret. It's part of us. It's who we are. --Andrew
You and I see eye to eye on the brotha' boys! I know you have heard this before but, once you go MATT you never go back!
Does Josh know you don't floss? he he!
btw, you are PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, girl.... it is SAD how accurate that picture of your fridge is! I need to borrow you for a day! Josh thinks he's lucky if we have anything other than condiments in the fridge and is thrilled if I make him PB & J!!
You need to go to www.fridgewatcher.com. You win hands down compared to everyone in the world on the neatest fridge! I LOVE IT!!!
Sheri, I wish I could say that I'm still losing my weight!
Andrew, Thanks for understanding!
Mandi, I don't know about that one!
(sorry Matt)
Liz, It's nice to have an easy to please man at home!
Shell, That frige gives me nightmares! I wonder how thy find anything in there. I think this is the one thing in my home that stays clean for more than a day.
Post a Comment