My honey is 30! Happy Birthday Babe!
Here are 30 things that I love about this man...
1. He is very ambitious. He always has goals set for himself, there is always something he wants to do better.
2. When he calls his mom he always says, "Moody" and then speaks to her in German for a few phrases. It makes me smile everytime and I think she loves it too!
3. Almost every night he reads to Connor. It is their special time together.
4. My kids know that their Dad loves them. He gets down on the floor with all of them and plays. He has special talks with them and tells them that they bear the name Johnson and that they need to honor that name. Sometimes he will take them away in the middle of what they are doing and lead them by hand into their rooms and ask them how their days went and they love it! He tries to remember the names of the kids in their school classes so he can ask them about their friends.
5. I love the way he bites on his tongue when he is consentrating.
6. He is very athletic and is also competitive. He loves to play. He is good at everything he tries too. I don't like it when he gets hurt though.
7. He is really good at talking with people he meets and makes friends very quickly. We are often waiting for Daddy after church.
8. I love how smart he is. I feel like I can ask him anything about whatever and he knows the answers. He could even make it up and I would believe him.
9. He has an amazing memory. It's a good thing we've been together for half of my life now, so at least I can have half of my memories. He is good at reminding me of things from the past.
10. He has a great relationship with Matt his older brother. They are so much alike and it is so much fun to be around the two of them. My favorite is when they think something is funny!
11. He gets more good looking to me as time passes and I love that I still sometimes get butterflies when I see him.
12. He knows when I need a hug, even when I don't feel like getting one!
13. He is a hard worker. Whatever he is doing, at home or at the office he does it all the way and does things right. He is also very organized.
14. He is a wonderful example to me. He leads our family by his example and I'm so blessed to have him as my children's father. He served as a worthy missionary and I'm so glad that my sons will see that and have his example to follow.
15. I love how he plays with my hair.
16. He is honest and so trust-worthy. I always feel safe around him.
17. He has the cutest bum EVER!
18. He is so funny. He makes me laugh and I love how easy going he is.
19. He is fun to sing along with to the radio. Sometimes we have contests on who knows the most songs, even though I hate to admit it, I think he knows more than me. He knows songs from all different genres and erras.
20. He is so good with directions. When we travel, it doesn't take him long to get to know the streets. If we stay a few days some where he gets us wherever we need to go every time. Oh, and speaking of traveling, I love it when he packs the car for our trips. Everything fits nice and neat. He is so pro at it!
21. I always feel like I have his support. Whatever I do, he backs me up and helps when I need it. He not only gives me his support but encourages me.
22. I love his blue eyes.
23. He makes the perfect eggs. He has tried to explain to me what and how to do them right and also how to leave the pan clean after you take them out, but I just cannot get it! I will just except that this is one thing he does better than me.
24. He loves my parents like his own and I love him so much for that. He also loved my Grandma and she loved him so much. She died like 3 days before he came home from his mission and I was so sad that he couldn't say good-bye to her, but I know that she is so proud of the man he has become!
25. He keeps himself healthy. I really do appreicate not only his example of wanting to be healthy but I love that I don't have to ever worry about him.
26. He is a great teacher. He is really good at explaining things to others and that's one of the reasons he is so good with his church youth callings.
27. I love that he loves me, no matter what!
28. He is a loyal friend. He teases and tells me how we don't have any friends; but we have a few really great friends and he would do anything for them and they would do anything for him too!
29. He has a strong testimony and honors his priesthood. Having the priesthood in our home is such a wonderful blessing.
30. I love you babe so much and you are my best friend. How lucky I am to get to be with you forever!
You are such a special part of our family, our leader, and our rock. Thank you for your hard work and your sacrifices that you make for us. We love you soooo much and we wish you a very Happy Birthday!

12 comments:
Happy Birthday Bobo!!
You're gettin' old!
Oh my gosh, that was so sweet about Johnny and the kids. I love that he knows their friends names from school! that was a really cute list Steph!
Happy birthday Bobo! We love you!!
Steph, that was awesome! You two are such a great pair and I love seeing you together and how much you love each other! BTW, you have TONS of friends and everyone loves you! I am glad that I am family so you are stuck with me!(You have to like me);)
Ok, I just have to say that Matt completely adores his brother and he looks up to him even though Matt is the older brother! Every one thinks that Johnny is older and maybe that is because he is more mature ! ha ha! I love how much those boys are alike! It was too funny when we were first married and on a double date, Steph almost grabbed Matt's rear instead of Johnny's! Not hard to mistake them from behind because they walk the same!!!! We love you Johnny!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!!
Have a good time, It's nice to hear that you speak german with my lovely aunt. So: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Viel Glück und Gesundheit.
How sweet!! I loved # 17 the best!! He he =) You guys are so cute together!
Happy Birthday Johnny!! I just have two words for you!! GO COUGS!!!! Man we beat you bad tonight!! #30 went off for 18!!! Seriously! Let's get together when we come up for the tourney!! Love- Syd
Happy Birthday Johnny!!! You are sooooo sweet! I just loved your list!!
Happy Birthday Johnny-I hope you got my message. We were thinking about you and hope you had a great day! Love ya-Jess
so sweet! so did you hear how we want you guys to come down to az and see the easter pageant and reflections of christ exhibit??
Stephanie... Apparently you forgot about how he can fix the car!!! Mechanic of the Year...
Happy Birthday Johnny!!!
Happy belated B-Day Bobo...I owe you lunch or something. Amanda, I can understand how Steph almost grabbed Matt's rear because they look alike from the back, but it still doesn't explain why you grabbed mine.
Post a Comment