2.25.2008

TKD Belt Advancement

Coco, Nen and Riles had their Tae Kwon Do test last Wednesday and each of them did a great job. All of them past the tests and earned their new belts and certificates. Coco is a yellow advanced belt and Nen is an orange belt now. During Kenna's test Master G asked her to redo one of her stances and she just looked at him and said, "I already did." When we got home I tried to explain to her that when Master G tells her to redo something she needs to just do it and she got all upset and told me "I didn't say that Mom!"... blah blah blah. I hope that doesn't happen again, he might not pass her. Anyhow I'm so proud of them. They really love going to TKD with their cousins, Riles and Tey. What a fun thing to do together. Congratulations guys! (To see the pictures better, you can click on the pictures and it will enlarge them.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Job Connor & Kenna! Looks like you guys are having fun in TKD!

Michelle said...

Way to go Connor and Kenna! What fun! We miss you all so much! You guys are so adorable!!!

Heidi said...

What studio do they go to? Zach wants to do some type of karate of Tae Kwon Do.

steph j. said...

Heidi they go to Molasky Middle School it's through the city and there are locations everywhere. It is cheaper than the Tae Kwon Do studios! http://www.clvbeyondtheneon.com/
They have lots of different classes to choose from.

Matt and Amanda said...

That was too funny when Kenna did that! That girl makes me laugh! It is cute how intense Connor is when he does his TKD! Good job Connor and Kenna! We love you!

☂niki. said...

how cute!