2.15.2008

How bout' you?

These are the kind of things that happen when I blog...


I may have to make a rule for myself to only blog during nap time.

5 comments:

Matt and Amanda said...

That right there is funny! That is why I don't even try until the kids are in bed!!!! I love that boy. He needs me!

Heidi said...

That is so funny! And true! My kids get into all kinds of mischief and trouble when they know I am busy...like blogging or being on the phone.
He is such a doll!! I think he looks soooo much like Kenna!!!

Mical said...

Isn't it crazy...and totally true. I have had more marker go one the wall when I am on here. :)

Sheri said...

Hey that looks like Mason. He got into my powdered sugar while I was on my blog.I guess thats what I get for doing it when the kids are up.

Jennifer said...

I LOVE THIS!!! He is soooo cute! When they are quiet and leaving you alone, that is when you should WORRY!!!!!