Our new sweet niece is finally here! Hannah Lee Heiselbetz 8lb 15oz! She is the cutest little thing! Congratulations Wade and Jess, we love you guys and are so excited to have such a sweet new baby to love on in our family.

Happy Birthday Taylor (8), Lillie (3), Heather (26), Wyatt (1), and Johnny (30!). Last Saturday my family met at the park to celebrate the Febuary birthdays. It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed watching the kids play outside for the first time in a while! We had pizza, salad, fruit and two yummy cakes. My Mom made this delicious chocolate cake, everything from scratch and my Grandma made a yummy raspberry angel food cake too! I love getting together every month with our families and catching up with everyone! I LOVE MY FAMILY!



10 comments:
Hey did Mindy go private? I couldn't get on to her blog. Tell her to invite me! Boydandniki@yahoo.com. thanks :) Oh and that baby is too sweet!!!
Our family does the same thing meeting every month for birthdays.I love it! It is always nice seeing all my relatives.I am so grateful we all live here in town.
Hey, you forgot to say another great part....you had sushi and liked it! :) We had fun ordering every fish on the menu(since they were out) with you guys. Love ya. BTW, you look good in that picture.... as always!
Are you sure that sweet baby didn't make you want another one?
That new baby is so cute!! A very proud Grandma was telling me about her at church yesterday!
Cash looks so grown up in that slide show! That one closeup of him I can see a lot of his Grandpa Johnson!!
Cute new baby!!! R U SURE you are DONE???? You make some CUTE kids too!!!!!
Looks like you guys had fun. I am loving the warmer weather. Your kids are cute as can be.
Okay that cake looks soooo yummy!! It is so nice to have family close by, especially for the kids. My kids love playing with their cousins and it is nice to have them so close for get togethers. Happy big 3-0 to your hubby!!
OK I am officially boycotting any and ALL pictures. Congrats Jess she is beautiful. Really Steph you ate sushi. WOW Steph your picture taking is getting so good. Are you going to go pro too? My real question though is how many of us will it take to talk you into giving me another nephew or niece? Your kids are so sweet I can't stand it sometimes. I just love them so much and I think every child you have is so lucky to go to your home you have a wonderful family and you already know I just love the mom you are
I'm not in any of the clips. I'm in two of the pictures but you can only see them at the visitor's center. Boyds in the clips as well as 5 of the pictures.
Cute, Cute blog Steph!!!! That little baby is too cute too! Happy birthday Heather!
Post a Comment