Girls Night Out! October 24, 2008
Kenna and I went with Grandma, Aunt Heather and Aunt Mimi to see High School Musical 3 together. We had a fun time and the movie was great! (To be honest, I think I was more excited to see this than I am to see Twilight.) One funny thing that we noticed was that the people sitting behind us had about ten little girls with one or two moms sitting with them and we had four adult women to one little girl!

5 comments:
Sounds like a fun night! It sounds like I need to watch these movies-I hear they are great-one of these days I will get around to them.
At least you had other people to go with you. I would have to take Caylin by myself. I know Eric would definately not want to go. We'll just have to wait for the DVD to come out.
We still haven't taken the girls yet and they are begging. We will have to make it there. Your crazy, I so can't wait to see twilight!!
Okay, that is hilarious! I love it! And the pictures from Disneyland are great! I told you that yours would probably be posted before mine!
Are this your sisters? You all look so good, really!Wish to meet you all sometimes.
Love, Bettina
Post a Comment