We were really excited to go to Disneyland, it had been two years and for our family, that is a really long time. I was most excited to watch Cashy there, because he is such a big Mickey fan. Grandma and Grandpa came with us and we are so glad that they did (even though it took a little twisting of Grandpa's arm to get him there). We spent Thursday at California Adventure Park and our very first stop was the Playhouse Disney show where all of Cashy's favorites were from TV. He had the same expression on his face as he does at home when he's watching TV. Cash really liked all the rides in California like the Monsters Inc. ride and The Bugs Life world.

One of Kenna's favorite rides...the carousel.
Grandma and I took Connor and Kenna on The Tower of Terror. Kenna sat next to me and bless her little heart for being so brave. I know she didn't really want to go on it because her little hand was shaking while we were waiting in line. She hated it and it took her a good ten minutes to calm down after the ride. She wasn't hysterical but she was quietly crying to herself.

Coco after Tower of Terror (don't let him fool you though, he was holding on to Grandma's arm for dear life!)
We had a great time together.
I go to get him and this is what he is doing.
































7 comments:
I am so jealous!! Looks like you guys had so much fun. How sad for Kenna, I'd probably react the same way :)
LOVE Disneyland and we will be there next week and looking at your pictures just put me in the mood. Paul's favorite ride is also Buzz Lightyear's and bless Kenna's heart, I won't even get on Tower of Terror! Going around the holidays is a blast, but I've also gone when you went and that is also so much fun. Glad you had a great time.
I too love Disneyland and I haven't been there all year and I'm not sure when I'll get to go again. Eric took Caylin on Tower of Terror last year and she surprisingly did well for a 4 year old. She always tells us that she does not want to ride that again. Love all the pictures!
We were thinking of going to Disneyland the few days after Christmas but sigh, decided to wait awhile. We haven't been in 3 years so I'm anxious to go back. It's wonderful at Christmas time - you'll love it!!
This is one of the things we will visit if we ever will be able to visit you. It looks so great and exciting. Love, Bettina
We had so much fun with you guys. The kids will remember that forever. Nenna is already planning our next trip together.
Could NOT be more jealous..... it looks like our Disney mania will have to be put on hold for just the shortest while. It looks like you guys had soooo much fun- your whohle brood is just the perfect age!
Post a Comment