Connor and Kenna both had their first piano recital at Sister Purcell's house. It was a lovely evening and both of them did really well. Coco played "Frankenstein Stomp" by Faber and Kenna played "I Found a Penny" also by Faber. When Kenna was playing her piece she would bob her head to keep her count on the long notes, it was so cute. It brings me so much joy to see how they have come along and I look forward to many more recitals.


6 comments:
So cute! You never told me what the webiste was where you got Kenna's skirt. Let me know when you get a second!
How cool that they play the piano! I wish my kids had the desire to play.
Oh, Steph, your video is fantastic. We did immediately one with our faces.That was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!! We will send you soon our video. We laughed so much tears. One of the best things I ever saw. Great!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Connor and Kenna and thank you for sharing your talents with Kartor and Lillie.
I love that your kids can play. I really want my boys to take some kind of music lessons. So which one does better with practicing?
I love to hear children play the piano. Lacie has been asking me if she can start piano like Morgan.
Post a Comment