So there are a few reasons why I have not updated in sooo long. I may or may not back track, we'll see. For now...Happy Birthday to my deer sweet friend Michelle, she is wonderful in every way.
Hi Steph, hope everything is ok!? You are always having so great pictures, but I could understand, because it means a lot of work with all this things like facebook, blog....I don't have the time to watch and write everywhere and everybody. All the best for 2010!!!!
Thanks, Steph! I finally sat down and looked at blogs today. No, I didn't update, but maybe someday! You are wonderful in everyway as well! So thankful we are such good friends! Thanks again! Love ya!
7 comments:
Steph, I hope that everything in going well in your life! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas:-)
It was nice to see you a couple weeks ago. I keep forgetting to tell you Happy Belated Birthday!
I'm in! :) Your blog is so fun! Good for you for updating...I'm the worst. I'm glad you're not on track 5 so we can visit everyday :)
Hi Steph, hope everything is ok!?
You are always having so great pictures, but I could understand, because it means a lot of work with all this things like facebook, blog....I don't have the time to watch and write everywhere and everybody. All the best for 2010!!!!
Glad to see you back!
Thanks, Steph! I finally sat down and looked at blogs today. No, I didn't update, but maybe someday! You are wonderful in everyway as well! So thankful we are such good friends! Thanks again! Love ya!
You know, Steph, that just begs the question... WHY IN THE WORLD NOT?? We all are dying to know what the Johnson clan is up to!! :)
Post a Comment