Michelle came to Vegas in May and took these beautiful pictures of Connor, Kenna and Cash. She is such a talented photographer and I'm just lucky she lets me be her friend.
Hey, You do hair right? I was wondering if you still are and where you work. Melanie Gough has been doing my hair and I love her, but she is kida far away.
Those are so cute. I want some cute ones like that...I just need to find someone who will not charge a ridiculous amount. Where did you go for those? Maybe I'll just make my sister do it. If we take enough one of two will come out nice. Hope we get to see you in August for Sping Mt. Ranch!
Whatever..Thanks for letting be YOUR friend! and for letting me take pictures of your BEAUTIFUL children (just like their mom)! Sorry I messed up the time of day and we ran out of light. (note to self for next time) LOVE YA!
Hi Steph, what beautiful pictures!! Waiting for a picture from you! still 11 days - than we will go to France for two weeks! It's not far from the border to spain.
12 comments:
So adorable!
Hey,
You do hair right? I was wondering if you still are and where you work. Melanie Gough has been doing my hair and I love her, but she is kida far away.
Those are so cute. I want some cute ones like that...I just need to find someone who will not charge a ridiculous amount. Where did you go for those? Maybe I'll just make my sister do it. If we take enough one of two will come out nice. Hope we get to see you in August for Sping Mt. Ranch!
Those pictures are great! It helps that your kids are so cute.
Whatever..Thanks for letting be YOUR friend! and for letting me take pictures of your BEAUTIFUL children (just like their mom)! Sorry I messed up the time of day and we ran out of light. (note to self for next time) LOVE YA!
So cute Steph-I love them! I have some dang cute nieces and nephews! I am excited to spend some time with them this weekend!
Wow--- your kids always take the CUTEST pictures ever- your family could not be more adorable. We love you guys!
Hi Steph, what beautiful pictures!! Waiting for a picture from you!
still 11 days - than we will go to France for two weeks! It's not far from the border to spain.
Your kids are adorable!!! Such beautiful photos to treasure. Where was Johnny and yourself?? Very pretty family.
Your kids are adorable!!! Such beautiful photos to treasure. Where was Johnny and yourself?? Very pretty family.
I haven't looked at your blog for a while. I love these pictures. Your kids are so cute and Michelle does do awesome pictures. Wonderful!!
Steph...your kids are adorable. I love it!!!!
Post a Comment