1.08.2010

Fun Day


went to cafe rio with min, lil, izzy and cashy. then...


retro bakery...oh man!!

8 comments:

Bettina said...

hI sTEPH nice to see new pictures from you.

April Garvin said...

Love the new camera pictures!! They look great!

Melissa D. said...

Yay! You're back! Your post is making me hungry!

Heidi said...

Yummy!! Very cute pictures!

Kris said...

Steph, I've missed you! Hope you are doing well and I need your updated address. I love Retro! Can't go there since I'll eat everything that I buy.

LaAna said...

Hey Steph! It's been a while and just wanted say hi and hope all is well with your family. :) Oh, and those little goodies look soooo yummy!

Michelle said...

Those are great photos! I am so excited you blogged! Miss you!!!

Heidi said...

I'm happy to see an update from you - it's been so long, hope everything is well with you guys. Seeing those pictures of Retro Bakery is making me think I should go there and get cupcakes for my son's birthday next week!!