2.12.2009

My last post to play catch up!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 
NEW YEARS'S EVE 2008
We celebrated the New Year with just our family. 
We rang in the new year around 10pm by blowing noise makers, popping poppers, 
and making a toast for the new year with our Mormon wine. 






Boys Sleepover!
December 30, 2008
During Christmas break we got the cousins on the Johnson side together for a sleepover. 
Mason, Jakob, Ben, Connor & Treyvan

Cashy crawling through the dog door.  
Pretty soon he won't be able to...it's getting to be a tight a fit.


Our doggie, Cody!



Ben and Jokob taking their turns shooting.

Treyvan, the cutie pants.

Enjoying some grub.

Playing a game after dinner.

That morning we headed to McDonalds for breakfast.



Christmas Day Cont.

12/25/08
After we opened gifts at home we went to Grandma and Grandpa's to have Chile con Queso and coffee cake and exchange more gifts with them. Later Heather and Cory watched Cashy for us while we took Connor and Kenna to see "Bedtime Stories" at the movie theater. I loved the movie and can't wait to get it on DVD, it's one that I'll watch again with my kids and maybe even without them. Then after the movie we went to Oma and Opa's for Christmas Day dinner. It was yummy. Then we exchanged gifts with the Johnson side. Oma made the older boys big TV pillows that were so cute and she made all the girls and little boys their own backpacks. Kenna's was filled with things to take to the beach and Cash's was filled with Mickey Mouse toys. She made his backpack out of Mickey Mouse fabric, they were all so cute. 
We love our Oma, she's so talented and I love the homemade gifts she makes us,
 like last years photo blanket.
Sis

Coco and his pillow from Oma.

Ben

Uncle Ryan and Andrew

Mason and Emma

Oma and Opa

11 comments:

Marva said...

That is so fun,Steph! I'm glad you had a fun Christmas and new years.I still haven't seen bedtime stories.I must see!! Your house looks amazing by the way. I love the way it is decorated from what I can see through the pictures.

Bettina said...

Great boys, Yes all my aunts are perfect with handmade things. They always do some nice things.

Heidi said...

You do some amazing photography!! I love the pics!!!

April Garvin said...

I love that you put pictures up! I miss all your kids so it makes me so happy to see them. Hope you get better soon!

Mindy said...

I am about to wash your mouth out with soap!!!!!

Mindy said...

By the way you are getting really good at your pictures I love them all

Gardners said...

Those are great pictures of Cash. How funny that he goes through the dog door!

Melissa D. said...

I think this was the first New Year's that Eric and I slept through. What a good aunt you are for having all the boys over.

☂niki. said...

i love your dog and his beard. he looks like an old man. so cute!

☂niki. said...

i have this program on my computer that let's me write on my pictures.

what kind of computer do you have?

i have a mac and the program that is compatible is called seashore.

i just googled 'how to add text to a picture' or something like that and then i came across seashore. it was free.

i know a lot of people use picassa, paint and photobucket to do things like that as well.

Brad and Leslie said...

WOW! I thought I was a marathon poster! That picture of Cashy going through the doggy door cracks me up!