One morning on our way out the door to drop Coco and Sis off at school we discovered this in the garage refrigerator while grabbing our water bottles. All of us knew who the culprit was and so we walked Cashy over to the fridge and I said, "Cashy, what happened?" Cash said, "The baby birds hatched. See Mom, (pointing in the distance) they flew away." How can you get angry after that answer, so I quietly cleaned up the mess from the baby birds.
Amelia turns one!
We celebrated Amelia's birthday at Aunt Steph's with yummy cupcakes, gifts and of course the traditional 1st birthday cake that is so fun to watch. I can't believe how fast this first year went by, I feel like we just had her blessing luncheon. She's a cutie!
Somewhere over the rainbow...I had to take this picture, it was so pretty (I just wish I knew how to photo shop the telephone wires out of the picture).
Johnson February FHE
We were invited over to Jessi and Wade's to celebrate Johnny's, Mason's and Hannah's birthday. Hannah's birthday was special because it was her first. I love first birthdays. Jessi made her a cute doll cake to dive into and she did. She is so cute. Mason was excited to get a much coveted TV pillow from Oma. Oma is so talented; and like I've said before I love when she makes things for us, it's the best. We love our Oma.
Cookie Decorating with Grandma
Grandma invited the older grand kids over to decorate Valentine cookies. Connor and Kenna were excited and counted down the days till they were able to go. It's so fun to have cousins to do things like this with and I'm so grateful for a Mom who goes out of her way to create precious memories for my children. She is so great to them and they know just how much they are loved by her.
Johnny was sick on his birthday so we just had our own little party at home with gifts and banana cream pie; Cash blew out the candles for Dad and opened his presents. He got two of his favorite white shirts, a heart rate monitor and a set of dumb bells. Happy 31st babe.
Connor's cereal bowl...I don't know what else to do but take a picture.
My honey and I celebrated Valentines Day and his birthday a week later because Johnny was so sick the weekend of. He started with the flu on Monday, then strep on Wednesday and by Friday ended up with pneumonia. I'm so glad he's feeling better. We went to one of our very favorite restaurants: Roy's. Everything was delicious and we had a really great night just enjoying each other's company. He is the best part of my life. Happy Birthday Babe! (and Valentines Day)
Corbett February FHE
We celebrated Johnny's, Taylor's, Lillie Bean Fancy Pants, and Wyatt's birthdays with presents, Grandpa's yummy chili, cornbread, and Nothing Bundt Cake!
The birthday gang!
The newest addition to the Corbett family...princess Delaney, making her debut at her first family get together.
11 comments:
I love how your family always gets together. Always looks like fun. Poor Johnny being sick on his birthday and Valentine's. Glad you guys were able to make up for it at Roy's.
I am so happy you updated your blog!! I love the story of Cashy and the birds! Adam thought it was cute too! Thanks for posting a picture of the newest addition. I still havent seen her.
Ok just looking at your blog made me really hungry, all the food, yum!! So fun to what you guys are up too. Poor johnny, hope he's feeling better that's horrible!
That is such a great story of Cash and the baby birds. Looks like a fun month!
Okay...where is Roy's?? Also...I love love love the egg story!! That is so funny!! What a cute kid and what a GREAT explanation!!
You can call me about the coupon thing....if you don't have my number email me...kbk92f@aol.com
you do great catch up posts!!
Your family is so dang cute. And yes - I'm pumped for the fight this weekend, but we'll be in Disneyland so I guess it's another missed fight for us! We missed the last one, too. We were on our cruise. :) Oh - love the eggs!
I think you guys do more fun and activities in one month then we do in six!! Great pictures!!
Hi Steph, it is always a pleasure to look at your pictures.
Well, I also miss my lovely aunt Ursel, it still hurts a lot. I spent so many days and weeks in England. I had a lot of fun and I always felt like a member of the family. I miss her so much.
Cash is so funny. His imagination really is something to keep in a journal especially with our lack of memories.
Your Poor hubby! That is no fun and it sounds like he caught everything at once. I'm glad you guys were still able to celebrate though. What a great wife you are,Steph! I think Cash is to die for.What a great imagination. Your mom looks great by the way. I have such fun memories of her.
Post a Comment