I know it's a big pain in the butt, but I just have to make my blog private...I know! I have been putting it off, but I just worry too much about it. So would you be so kind to either email me your email address or just leave it as a comment? Thank you! (I'll be calling someone to help me do this because I have no idea how.)
www.stephylovespink@hotmail.com

24 comments:
meljakej01@yahoo.com
bmdevelopment@cox.net
Love your beautiful family.
lachilena.king@gmail.com
I think you have mine, but here it is anyway: heizy4@embarqmail.com
Steph make sure you let me on.
stevenmarb@gmail.com
Love ya
Marb
Hi Stephanie,
My address is socceraunt@gmail.com
Thanks, Carrie Bowden
mical1980@yahoo.com
Ryan keeps bugging me about this too. :)
If you need help I can help you, it is really simple. But it gives you that peace of mind.
kbk92f@aol.com
jcmllyons@msn.com
shantellkaspar@gmail.com
danleyfam@gmail.com
sherimohlman@yahoo.com
Is going private something that should be done? I've never thought about it. Add me to the list...and fix my last name!!! ;o)
kueenkrissy@gmail.com
Kris Watkins
steffjane@hotmail.com
heidifrehner@hotmail.com
Hi Steph, greetings from Germany:
bettinab14@web.de
mharts@hotmail.com
It will be a lot of work just e-mailing all of your friends!
kaseyeyre@hotmail.com
ninfoster@cox.net
jenniezabriskie@yahoo.com
It is super easy to do. I just did it with mine. Go to the tab that says "settings" then go to "permissions". You then enter all the emails of who you want to read it. Thanks for listing your eamil. I need to add you to mine.
i have peeked at your blog a few times. i would love to be added to your reading list. mandymoo515@hotmail.com.
mandy oblad
boydandniki@yahoo.com
My email is hpayne8@gmail.com if you need the one I use for the blog. If you just use the regular email, use hpn8600@yahoo.com. When you finish doing yours maybe you can walk me through it. I was thinking I need to do that to. Thanks. Love you.
forresttr@aol.com
Post a Comment