.jpg)
.jpg)
We celebrated Kartor's and Uncle James birthdays this month at our house. As always we had fun hanging out together and of course eating. Kartor turns 7 today...Happy Birthday Bud! I can't believe it, I remember Min and I being pregnant together with him and sister. It was fun to have two little babies close together like that and now it's way fun to have them all love to play together. Family is great!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Gotta love Belly Faces!
.jpg)
G.G., Min & Izzy
.jpg)
Of course I have to include Cashy's famous cake face!
3 comments:
THat last picture is hilarious!!! I think that is so neat that your family does monthly fhe's/bday parties. Such a great idea!!!
I love Cash's faces! Maybe it comes from our family, that he loves cakes. Because Mariannes parents had a bakery, and my parents too!!
Are you guys Cowboys fans? That sure was fun for the boys to go to!! Does Mindy live here?
Post a Comment