Last night Connor got in trouble for not listening to something Dad told him to do and so he went into his room for a while and went I walked by his door he had made a couple of signs. The first one said "Don't Disturb. I'm really sad" and the second had a picture of Kenna and I crossed out with "sisters and Mom" next to it, meaning Kenna and I weren't allowed in. After Kenna saw this, she was mad! This is so how they are: Connor gets sad and Kenna gets mad. So in retaliation, Kenna got to work on her signs. Connor's sign was simply stated while Kenna had a mouthful to write, I think it's funny how different boys and girls are. .jpg)
16 comments:
Oh that is too funny! I live with this everyday too. Taylor and Zach are so close in age and one day they are bitter enemies and the next minute they are the best of friends!!! Those door signs are priceless!
They are so funny! I love it! At least they are getting their frustation out on paper rather than on each other or the door!
That's cute how they are expressing themselves. Mine are too young for that still. They just have shouting matches for now.
That is so funny! I can't imagine the things I have to look forward to as my kids get older. What a good idea to capture it on camera. I am sure they will have a good laugh about it in about 10 years!
Isn't that the truth about gorls talking so much more.Little Mason hardly gets a word in with all his sisters. I have had some signs like those here to.Those are the moments that bring smiles to my face.
I love that their expressing their thoughts at such a young age. I too remember making the keep out signs for my door. So cute!
Hey Stephanie! I saw your comment on Belinda's blog...we're good, we had our thrid boy in January. Check out my blog (it's not as cute as yours) to see what we've been up to.
So funny!! This reminds me so much of my older brother and I...we are only 14 months apart and we used to fight so much but have always been so close...even still today. Sweet memories!!
These signs are so cute!!!
hey! i have some pics. of your kids on my camra, i just have to download them on to my computer. i love your kids!i really LOVE Kenna. she is really cute.
hey Steph! Your blog is so cute! You did not offend me at all talking about Logandale! You are so funny! I'm sure we will see you at the fair! I love this post! Those signs are hilarious! I love it!!!
That is funny!!
So cute. You're so smart to document this- it gets forgotten! I'm going to try and be better about documenting it as well, I know I have missed so much with the girls cute things they have done! I also copied your picture of Grandma and Grandpa- too sweet- I love it and will find somewhere for it on my blog. I love your constant random pictures along the side columns- I got to start adding to mine- that's why I did the 3 columns like you- more room for stuff! Miss and love ya!
that's awesome! i love it! it really is funny how different boys and girls are. so, i've been having fun with flat stanley! he should be on his way back home by tomorrow :)
That is great! Great blog, Stephanie!
Hey girl! I just love kids. Yours sound like carbon copies of mine, and I agree with Heidi as far as the enemies vs. friends issue. It's so true.
SO, I told Jonathan I would blog stalk you until you agreed to come to the fights on the 19th! COME ON! We always have a blast! If I can host a fight night on my wedding anniversary, you have to come to it! :) I luv ya either way, but I will be bummed if you don't come!
Les
Post a Comment