
Saturday, April 5th we got together for birthdays at our house and we were happy to have Adam and Poo here to visit us. We celebrated Suzanne's, Bethany's, Cashy's, and Poo's birthdays this time. One of my favorite parts about celebrating everyone's birthdays together is singing "Happy Birthday To You". We all sing everyone's name in a different order while trying to remember everyone we are singing to as well, it sounds wonderful! Then Dad sings the song as fast as he can to try and throw all of us off and also I think he does it to get the song over with as quickly as possible...so annoying but also one of those things that I will always remember. We had shredded chicken tacos and carnitas with salad and beans. Heather made a chocolate cake that she was very proud of because she used her cake decorating kit that she got for Christmas. The food was delicious and having everyone over is always fun. Cashy got Mickey Mouse Clubhouse binoculars and "Toodles", books, a ball, money, and a cute church outfit. He is starting to get the hang of opening presents. He was throwing tissue paper everywhere and as fast as he could.
Sunday morning we invited my parents and Adam and Poo over for one last visit before they headed back to Cali. We had conference breakfast and then watched the morning session together. I think Adam and Poo had a pretty realistic view of what it's like to watch conference with kids, Cashy I think was even worse at home than when we are sitting in sacrament meeting. I'd like to write some of my thoughts and feelings on the talks but I'm going to have to rewatch them. (thank goodness for DVR) After conference Grandpa told Kenna if we let her pull her front tooth out he would take her for a ride on the Harley and so she did; now we have a little girl with her two front teeth missing. Then we played Scum and Dominos and I think Dad was the Grand Champion Of All Time. I love my family and the time we spend together.
7 comments:
Dang Steph, I was hoping to see some pics of Connor at the rodeo. Heard he did good.
chuckie, they are next.
hey, did kenna get flat stanley back today?
Niki, I think it goes back to the school. Thank you so much for doing that!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hey Steph!
I love the post about notes on doors. Em ALWAYS had some sort of note on her door!
I meant to comment sooner to tell you how much fun we had with you guys. Your kids are so fun and I loved getting to know everyone better! Keith and I are talking about coming up Thanksgiving!
Been thinking about you girls in L.V. See ya soon!!!
Steph - I finally updated my blog! No more getting mad at me!
Post a Comment