
That's my cast I wore for a week and one day.
I had it removed yesterday and it feels great to have it off.
Well here goes nothin'....the results:
I still have swelling and I keep having to remind myself to relax and be patient while I'm healing. I'm happy with my new nose and don't miss my hump at all!
BEFORE
13 comments:
Looks good Steph! Can't wait to see you in person! Hope you're feeling better. Let me know if you need anything-love ya!
bee-u-ti-ful!!
that picture is much better than the one johnny shared from the first day!!
I have been wondering if you got it done yet. It looks great! I'll be calling you here in the next couple of weeks.
hey steph!! i'm just getting caught up on the blogs...i'm so happy for you!! you look great!! i want to see you in person and hear all about it :) i think it's time to have you guys over for dinner...
You look fannnntastic!!!! I cant wait to see you.
You look Gorgeous!!! I'm glad you are feeling good. We will be at Alex's August concert...are you going to go?
See you soon!
Tawnee
Steph it rally looks great! I cant believe how good it looks, and different! I cant wait to see you.
Oh my heavenly days - you look great! Where's all this swelling you're talking about? Love the hair, too. I just went back dark and I love it. Can't wait to hang and watch the fights you missed!
Steph- it looks great! I'm so glad you went for it :)
I'm so proud of you! You look awesome and the results look great. Can't wait to see the "final" look.
Wow it looks great!
You look pretty both ways, but good for you. I haven't checked your blog for awhile. Looks like things are busy as usual!
it looks amazing!
Post a Comment