It's true what they say about how fast time goes by once your kids start school, I just can't believe it. Both Connor and Kenna did well in school this year. Connor has become more confident and works more independently and Kenna continues to do well with reading. I feel like Connor has grown the most this year, not only academically but physically. I have really noticed the changes, his legs are thicker (and hairier), he's grown taller and he just doesn't have that little boy face any more. Mom is sad! We are going to have a fun summer and soak up the days of swimming, camping, and no schedules!
Happy summer!!
Connor's first day of third grade...
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh it's so sad! They do look so much older! Espeically Connor...in his face! But it's exciting at the same time. Have a fun summer...I look forward to hearing your adventures!
Post a Comment