How fun! He is really cute. I've heard having a puppy is like a new baby..is that true? My family is begging for a dog but I keep refusing because I would be the one to take care of it all day.
By the way...I had no idea you guys didn't live over here in IMR anymore!! Hello, where have I been? Why did you move?
Cute Puppy!!!! I am not much of a pet person but lately I have thought that it would be fun to have a little puppy. I like the dogs that stay little forever. Your puppy is really really cute!!!
i can't believe you guys got a puppy!! good luck with that :) at least you've got the kids to help entertain him!! :) although, i guess not all dogs are as hyper and crazy as ours was!
hello, your site is great! I cannot wait to have Michelle help me do the 3 columns. I am her mom by the way... I guess I shpuld put in 81 things about myself? humm that is an awful lot... I will try... Good job! My blog sure saves me from sending emails...
Stepanie my name is Tami I am Mandi's roommate from college and saw her tribute to you and had to check you out. You are the cutest thing ever. I grew up in Las Vegas we lived in Green Valley and sisters graduated out there and then we moved to St. George. Mandi has good taste in people and all the finer things in life. Don't mind if i check you out again. See ya Tami
11 comments:
Adorable Puppy! I bet your kids are having so much fun with him.
Wow you are brave to get a little puppy!! Is it hard with the house training and all that?? Good luck!! I am sure your kids are LOVIN it!!
How fun! He is really cute. I've heard having a puppy is like a new baby..is that true? My family is begging for a dog but I keep refusing because I would be the one to take care of it all day.
By the way...I had no idea you guys didn't live over here in IMR anymore!! Hello, where have I been? Why did you move?
My sister has a dog named "cody". Now Chanel calls any stuffed dog or animal for that matter "Cody".
SOOOO CUTE! Makes a good addition to your already CUTE family! Miss you all!
Cute Puppy!!!! I am not much of a pet person but lately I have thought that it would be fun to have a little puppy. I like the dogs that stay little forever. Your puppy is really really cute!!!
Oh my gosh... how cute is he!! I can't wait to meet him in real life...
i can't believe you guys got a puppy!! good luck with that :) at least you've got the kids to help entertain him!! :) although, i guess not all dogs are as hyper and crazy as ours was!
hello, your site is great! I cannot wait to have Michelle help me do the 3 columns. I am her mom by the way... I guess I shpuld put in 81 things about myself? humm that is an awful lot... I will try... Good job! My blog sure saves me from sending emails...
steph your puppy is so cute! i want a dog so bad! maybe after the mish with a red bow tied around it.. i would die! but your fam is so cute!
Stepanie my name is Tami I am Mandi's roommate from college and saw her tribute to you and had to check you out. You are the cutest thing ever. I grew up in Las Vegas we lived in Green Valley and sisters graduated out there and then we moved to St. George. Mandi has good taste in people and all the finer things in life. Don't mind if i check you out again. See ya Tami
Post a Comment