This year Disneyland's theme is "celebrating" and so we took Cashy for his third birthday! It was the most busy we've ever seen it; it was crazy; there was even a huge line just to get a fastpass for Splash Mountain. Cashy wasn't feeling well. Monday he had a fever and nasty cough, poor baby. We didn't stay for long periods of time. Maybe we will have to go one more time before summer is here just to make up for this last trip. Oh well. The flowers and trees were beautiful though, so I'm glad that we were able to enjoy those.
I love how they change the decorations on the lamp posts and such for each theme and holiday, I am always happy to see what they come up with...so creative those Disney people.
Cashy's new "leash", something I swore I would never put on my kid...somehow I'm always sticking my foot in my mouth. Never say never!
I thought this was so funny,
Cashy was not having me take his picture.
This is what was in Cashy's hands the whole trip, his Bakugan balls.
Our new favorite ride, Toy Story at California Grand Adventure. We don't wait in long lines, but we figured what the H, so we waited over an hour and it was totally worth it.
I don't know what this kind of grass is called, but I think it's great.
11 comments:
I'm so jealous. I want to go back again. We loved that Toy Story ride too and we had to wait every time for over an hour. It was totally worth it!
So fun! I used to think those leashes for kids were so horrible then I had kids now they are a great invention and better then having your kids run wild.
I cant believe you put a leash on your kid!! Although it is Cash... LOL I love the pictures of the apples too! That is way cute. Glad you had fun! It was nice seeing you too. Love ya!
GReat, great pictures!! But not one with you!!!!
Cute pictures! How fun! Do you guys have season passes to D-land? We will be going in October! Your kids are so cute:-)
We must be on the same Disney schedule! We went on March 11-12 for Maddie's birthday which was a Tuesday and Wednesday. I too was shocked that it was pretty crowded so I was annoyed, yet it was the funnest time since I didn't have any little ones. We're taking Camryn for her birthday at the end of April. Funny how I'm already ready to go back! Love the Toy Story ride and yes, we stood for about an hour also. Aren't those apples hilarious? Too cute to eat! Next time I go with Jaxon I'm thinking I'll get the leash also since he refuses to sit in a stroller now. Cute pics and what fun memories!
Hey, didn't you just go to Disneyland for Christmas? And what happened to you last Friday for girls night? The one for April is a BBQ at Erin's house!
You always make me feel good whenever I see you or hear from you. Disneyland looked like alot of fun even though crowded and sick. Still looked like a really good time. You are a fun Mom. Sometimes waiting in line is harder on the parents than the kids, but all for their enjoyment is what you are all about. Hope Cashy gets better!
I can't believe he is three already! If time flew for me I know it had to fly for you too :)
What fun! Disneyland is the BEST! I LOVE all of the photos! But you weren't in any of them! But I get to see you soon. Yippe! I can't wait to see you and those adorable little munchkins! They are growing up way to fast! I miss you guys! SO, HURRY! hehehehe
It looks like it was a way fun trip!
Post a Comment