.jpg)
We have an 8 year old...WHAT? Where has the time gone? I never thought that my first baby would ever be 8...I mean everyone knows it will happen but it's just not something I comprehended holding my sweet little baby boy. Coco is such a good boy who cares about others. He always makes me feel special, always remembering to thank me or knows when I need a hug. He had his birthday party at the YCMA pool this year and had a blast! That night after his party we met Uncle Josh and Aunt Liz at the Rain Forest Cafe at the MGM for Connor's birthday dinner pick. Connor ordered his all time favorite...shrimp and then was surprised with the exploding volcano desert.
2 years old
2 years old
5 years old

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
13 comments:
I can't believe that you have an 8 year old! That is so fun that he will be getting baptized! Glad that he had a fun birthday!
That is so crazy that he is 8, I can't believe it! Tell him happy birthday for us.
Tell Connor "happy birthday" from all of us. A friend of mine did the same YMCA birthday last year and the kids had a blast. You'll have to let us know how girls camp went.
Happy Birthday Connor! Those pictures are so cute-I remember smothering that little, tiny guy and now look how big he is!
What a fun birthday - Rainforest Cafe is so fun. When your oldest turns 8 it feels so weird!
We are all old!!:) Looks like he had a great day!!
The birthday party looks like it was a lot of fun. I can't belive my friends have such old kids! Next thing you know he'll be in junior high!
Time flies doesn't it?! He is so handsome. Tell him we said happy birthday! Who is your photographer and is she for hire?
I do remember michelle! She does awesome work. Tell her i am interested and I will checkout your friend becky. Thanks!
Happy Birthday Connor!! I have always thought he was such a studly little guy! So handsome and cute! I bet the girls are chasing him all over the playground! =)
Steph, thanks for leaving a memory on my blog. Yes, I remember you living by us when you got married! I am not sure why we never went out... probably to busy being newly weds! We celebrated our 9th on July 17th!
The older they get the harder it is to believe that we have had them that long! Mine will be 9 in a month! Oh my gosh, only two more years until middle school... Ahhhhh
Hi Steph, you must be really a proud mom. Connor is such a smart boy! I like his new short haircut. What a fun day.
Post a Comment