i lost some of my contacts when i changed my layout, if you don't see your name on my blog will you please leave a post with your blog information for me? i know i am missing my cousins in AZ. thanks everyone!
Hi Steph- love the new layout- go to my blog and you will see everyone else's blogs from mine. Lindsay and Boyd's wife, Niki, just started one as well- so you can get them all from mine!
I think if you look where it says the foster family in blue in the comments. Click on that and it shows you my profile, and then it will show you the name of my blog and you click on that to go to my blog. Once in my blog, if you copy and paste the http of everyone's blogs you are wanting you can paste them into your blog friends list. Does any of that make sense? We totally need to talk Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll give you a ring, after this week.
7 comments:
Hi Steph- love the new layout- go to my blog and you will see everyone else's blogs from mine. Lindsay and Boyd's wife, Niki, just started one as well- so you can get them all from mine!
Wendy, i don't know how look at your blog address. can you please post it for me? thanks! we need to talk about thanksgiving.
lonandninfoster.blogspot.com
I think if you look where it says the foster family in blue in the comments. Click on that and it shows you my profile, and then it will show you the name of my blog and you click on that to go to my blog. Once in my blog, if you copy and paste the http of everyone's blogs you are wanting you can paste them into your blog friends list. Does any of that make sense? We totally need to talk Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll give you a ring, after this week.
I sent you an email invitation for my blog. If you did not get it please let me know. I've been having computer problems.
Talk to you soon!
Hey girl it is great to see you are a fellow blogger to. See you at dance Monday.
You forgot Todd and Court's family blog- get it from mine!
Post a Comment