This was a beautiful slide show. Where was it at? Was wondering if it was at grandma and grandpa's cemetary? Anyways- Love the blog and am so excited to check in on you now and then!
Hi Stephanie, I do remember you guys. We ate a yummy dinner at your house what, like 2 or 3 years ago? I think I may have been pregnant with Callie. Your family is so cute! Ryan says to tell you guys hello!!
hey steph, thanks for the link to your blog. love it!!! i took my yw to the flag display last week...so inspiring. will keep checking in on you and family.
love you sweetie, hugs & kisses to all. aunt steph
I took my kids to see this memorial tribute last year. It is amazing how even after all this time, you still feel sad for those victims and their families. I don't know whose idea that field was , but I hope they continue to do it every year. It is very humbling and neat!!
So i'm not really commenting on your awesome memorial slide that made me cry. I just really wanted to say hello and I thought you'd like it better then a phone call. love you -Mindy
5 comments:
This was a beautiful slide show. Where was it at? Was wondering if it was at grandma and grandpa's cemetary? Anyways- Love the blog and am so excited to check in on you now and then!
Love and Miss you all!
Cousin Wende
Hi Stephanie,
I do remember you guys. We ate a yummy dinner at your house what, like 2 or 3 years ago? I think I may have been pregnant with Callie. Your family is so cute! Ryan says to tell you guys hello!!
hey steph, thanks for the link to your blog. love it!!! i took my yw to the flag display last week...so inspiring. will keep checking in on you and family.
love you sweetie,
hugs & kisses to all.
aunt steph
I took my kids to see this memorial tribute last year. It is amazing how even after all this time, you still feel sad for those victims and their families. I don't know whose idea that field was , but I hope they continue to do it every year. It is very humbling and neat!!
So i'm not really commenting on your awesome memorial slide that made me cry. I just really wanted to say hello and I thought you'd like it better then a phone call. love you -Mindy
Post a Comment